The Clemson fans got some more much anticipated news this afternoon when the athletic department announced that the state of South Carolina had approved their plans for the upcoming season in Tigertown.
Upcoming Key Dates:
Aug. 28, 10 a.m. – Ticketholder approximate allocation and stadium area information distributed via email.
Sept. 2, 11:59 p.m. – Ticketholder confirmation of Aug. 28 email is due; Final chance to opt out.
Sept. 4 – Those who have previously opted out will be contacted with refund options.
Sept. 9 – Parking passes mailed.
Sept. 11 – Access to The Citadel game mobile tickets available in online account.
Sept. 19 – Kickoff vs. The Citadel (Time TBA).
STADIUM SAFETY MEASURES:
- Fans who are listed among the CDC’s at-risk groups are especially vulnerable and should consider staying home and refraining from attending events.
- Face coverings are required unless eating or drinking.
- Pregame traditions like the Tiger Band parade and Tiger Walk and postgame traditions like Gathering at the Paw will not take place in 2020.
- Fans will be seated in pods of two or four affiliated guests in socially-distanced pods.
- Each fan will have a designated gate of entry.
- No stadium re-entry (pass-outs) permitted.
- Ticketing is all mobile for the 2020 season. More Info
- Ticketholders provided assigned times for entry.
- Clemson asks fans not to tailgate during the 2020 season. Tents, trailers and large groups are prohibited.
- Lots open three hours prior to kickoff.
- Fans are asked to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing whenever possible in parking areas.
- Parking assignments will be based on seating location to minimize contact.
- Lots close 60 minutes after the game.