The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the following football game times and networks for the week of November 13.
Thursday, Nov. 11
- North Carolina at Pitt, 7:30 p.m., ESPN (previously announced)
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Connecticut at Clemson, Noon, ACC Network
- Syracuse at Louisville, Noon, RSN
- Duke at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network
- Boston College at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m., RSN
ESPN has exercised a six-day hold for the following games:
- Miami at Florida State
- Notre Dame at Virginia
- NC State at Wake Forest
Kickoff times and networks for games on a six-day hold will be announced following the games on Nov. 6. All times are Eastern.
Clemson and Florida State have released depth charts ahead of this weekend’s matchup at Death Valley.
Clemson vs Florida Atlantic: Depth Charts
The ninth-ranked Tigers will travel to Duke to face off with the Blue Devils. Kickoff is set for 8 pm and the game will be televised by ESPN.