See what happens when you can score more than 20 point in a game?
Clemson knocked off Florida State 30-20 on Saturday, the first time all season the Tigers have score 20 points or more in regulation. Th win moves Clemson to 5-3 on the season and 4-2 in ACC play, with a trip to Louisville up next.
- Will Shipley is a MAN. That kid looks nothing like a freshman and is already proving he can take the beatings between the tackles. Without him, Clemson doesn’t win this game. 25 carries, 128 yards and two touchdowns. Not a bad day at the office.
- After weeks of turning in disappointing performances, the receivers looked much better tonight. The drops weren’t there like we have seen in recent weeks and those guys were actually out there fighting for balls. Still some work to do when it comes to blocking.
- Man, that defense. Just absolutely stout. The FSU offense was playing well of late. Especially that running game. Tonight the Seminoles averaged just two yards per carry and had lees than 70 rushing yards.
- D.J. Uiagalelei looks to finally be getting some confidence back. The sophomore looked far more poised tonight, and the accuracy issues seem to be under control. He did throw the one interception which was a terrible decision into double coverage, but overall played fairly well.
- Far to many penalties still.
- Giving BT Potter the benefit of the doubt. It was fairly cool and wet most of the game and I am chalking up his struggles to that. However, his three misses are what kept Florida State in this game. It should have never been as close as it actually was.
- Don’t tell me this team has nothing left to play for. It was obvious those guys were playing for pride and playing for one another and for now that is good enough.
- Smallest crowd I have seen in Death Valley, considering the opponent, in quite some time.
Clemson HC Dabo Swinney Releases Statement on Venables Continue reading Dabo Swinney Releases Statement On Brent Venables’ Hiring at Oklahoma
Brent Venables will be sorely missed Continue reading Brent Venables: Thanks for the Memories
Dabo Swinney spent the afternoon watching the Raiders play Continue reading Dabo Swinny Looks Like a Man With a Plan