Clemson Football: Update Heisman odds as well as College Football Playoff odds (Photo by USAToday Sports)
BetOnline.ag has released some updated odds for the College Football Playoff as well as the Heisman Trophy.
Odds to Win College Football Playoff: The first row is where the odds were a week ago and the second is where they are at currently.
- Alabama 2/1 7/4
- Ohio State 2/1 2/1
- Clemson 9/4 3/1
- Florida 28/1 12/1
- Notre Dame 25/1 12/1
- BYU 50/1 33/1
- Cincinnati 66/1 33/1
- Texas A&M 66/1 40/1
- Oklahoma 150/1 50/1
Heisman Trophy Winner: First row is where the odds were a week ago and the second row is where they are currently.
- Justin Fields – Ohio State QB 3/2 3/2
- Mac Jones – Alabama QB 5/4 7/4
- Trevor Lawrence – Clemson QB 5/2 5/2
- Kyle Trask – Florida QB 33/1 11/2
- Zach Wilson – BYU QB 28/1 33/1
- Kellen Mond – Texas A&M QB 66/1 66/1
- Chuba Hubbard – Oklahoma State RB 80/1 Off the Board
- Devonta Smith – Alabama WR 33/1 Off the Board
- D’Eriq King – Miami QB 66/1 Off the Board
- Najee Harris – Alabama RB 40/1 Off the Board
- Sam Ehlinger – Texas QB 100/1 Off the Board
- Travis Etienne – Clemson RB 50/1 Off the Board
Former Clemson Tiger Terrence Oglesby has a new ACC Basketball Preview out now available for purchase. Click here to order your copy today. Use the coupon code “clemsonjunkies” for 10% of of your purchase! Also be sure to check out his weekly Let It Fly show on Facebook or Twitter!