With the B1G now officially back in the mix after announcing a nine game schedule that starts in late October, the Heisman odds have once again been updated to reflect that.
Currently, Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields are tied for the best odds according to SportsLine. Having said that, it helps to remember that betting lines are set at a level in which to draw in the most money in and do not really reflect anything more. By the time Fields takes his first snap, Lawrence will have a substantial head start, and if he keeps playing at the level he has been the first two games, he will hard to beat.
One other thing worth noting, the running back to beat is Travis Etienne, not Chubba Hubbard.
- Travis Etienne RB Clemson: +2200
- Myles Brennan QB LSU: +2000
- JT Daniels QB Georgia +1800
- Kyle Trask QB Florida: +1700
- Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M: +1500
- Mac Jones QB Alabama: +1400
- Sam Ehlinger QB Texas: +900
- Spencer Rattler QB Oklahoma: +700
- D’Eriq King QB Miami: +600
- Justin Fields QB Ohio State: +300
- Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson: +300